Wednesday, May 4, 2011

9. What are your thoughts about your internship, now that it is over? What did you learn? What would you have done differently?

I absolutely loved my internship. It was such a great experience. I have grown so much professionally. It has really taught me a lot about the corporate world and it has helped me see where I fit in that world. It has also confirmed to me that I definitely want to pursue a career in Human Resources, particularly in recruitment. The only thing that I would have done differently is take advantage of all the opportunities that were available to me. I wish I would have requested to sit in on more meetings and be involved in more projects. I have been involved in a lot in my department but I am always looking to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment