Wednesday, May 4, 2011

4. Tell us about your life outside of the internship. Are you living in a new location? Have you met new people?

Both of my internships have taken place during the school year so I am not living at a new location. My internship is located in Allentown, PA so it is a short drive from the college. During my internship last semester as well as my internship this semester, I have met many people within the organization and have had a chance to expand my 'network' as well as develop professional relationships with various employees within the Human Resources Department. I also have had a chance to build relationships with other interns through the networking events that PPL offers for the Cooperative Associates. At the events, we are able to meet and network with each other as well as meet with representatives from different areas within the organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment