Wednesday, May 4, 2011

6. What has been your most interesting assignment/task? What made it the most interesting?

My most interesting assignment that I have had in my current internship would be assisting with the Human Resources metrics project. I found that the most interesting because it really gave me a deeper insight into all of the planning that goes into all business functions within HR. I was able to assist in researching common metrics that various companies use. This was able to assist us in benchmarking common practices of other organizations. Although I did not have a large role in the project because I am still learning the role of metrics in corporations it was a great learning experience for me. I also enjoy participating in interviews. Being able to be a part of that aspect of the hiring process is not only beneficial from a professional standpoint, but also from a personal standpoint. I am able to learn what hiring managers like and dislike in an interview and what responses are seen as good answers or bad answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment