Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10. What advice would you give to future interns? How did your internship benefit you? What tips/suggestions do you have for future Moravian interns?

This internship not only benefited me by having the experience for my resume, but it taught me better communication skills and prepared me to live and work on my own. I would recommend future interns to totally embrace their internships and not just focus on the work but also to form relationships with others in the program. I would also recommend that they take a chance to explore the area they are in. For me, being in NYC allowed me to experience so many different cultures through art, entertainment, and food. My best advice/ tip is to have fun and don't be afraid to experience new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment