Wednesday, October 12, 2011

9. What are your thoughts about your internship, now that it is over? What did you learn? What would you have done differently?

Now that my internship is over I have a new respect for doing research and I can definitely see myself doing it in the future. I also am now in love with New York City and I want to move there after I graduate! I learned so much about the brain and nervous system due to the lab I was in, but I also learned so much about other researching going at the institution. There were 50 other people from all over the country in the program and I was able to meet and get close to so many of them and that in itself was a learning experience. I can't think of anything I would do differently with this internship because I was able to make great connections, meet great people, and explore the city while I wasn't in lab!

No comments:

Post a Comment