Tuesday, April 17, 2012

9. What are your thoughts about your internship, now that it is over? What did you learn? What would you have done differently?

I really enjoyed my internship. For me, partaking in it made up my mind that this is what I want for a career. Fortunately, Silliker was able to offer me a job at the end, so this is what I get to do every day. One thing that I would do differently is make sure that my training binder was kept up to date. Silliker requires that I have a binder with all of my paperwork in it. When I first came into the intern position, they did not think that they would have a position open for me so I did not keep up with it. Now that I am hired, I have to go back through the system to find all of the paperwork that needs to be printed out. Even if they hadn't offered me a job, I would still have liked to keep it because it would have prepared me for what I will have to do when I got a job.  

No comments:

Post a Comment