Tuesday, April 17, 2012

10. What advice would you give to future interns? How did your internship benefit you? What tips/suggestions do you have for future Moravian interns?

My advice would be to be bold. To get my internship, I had to cold call places to see if they would take me. In the end, it got me the job. I am already getting paid - even with a month of school left - because I completed all of my hours and they really want me to stay. My other advice would be that you shouldn't be afraid to speak up. If you see something that could be fixed or improved, your boss will appreciate that you are voicing your opinion. It really shows them that you care about the position. This internship was such a great experience, and anyone who has the time to do one should.

No comments:

Post a Comment